- Artificial intelligence is a domain of computer science.
- Artificial intelligence aims to produce successful results and provide optimal solutions to problems.
- Artificial intelligence uses intelligent algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Artificial intelligence mimics human behaviour to respond to scenarios.
- Artificial intelligence includes learning, reasoning and self-correction.
- Machine learning is basically a subset of Artificial intelligence.
- Machine learning aims to produce accurate results that may or may not be optimal.
- Machine learning models collect and analyze data for maximizing the performance of a machine.
- Machine learning develops self-learning algorithms to respond to scenarios.
- Machine learning includes learning and self-correction only when exposed to new data.